Hairstyle For Kurta Sets
Fashion is an art, and just like a canvas needs the right strokes, your style canvas deserves the perfect blend of outfits and hairstyles. For kurta set lovers who appreciate the elegance and versatility of this traditional Indian attire, pairing it with the right hairstyle can elevate your entire look. In this comprehensive guide, we'll explore six stunning hairstyles that complement kurta sets for women, adding a touch of glamour to your ensemble. Whether you're heading to a festive celebration, a casual gathering, or a formal event, these hairstyles are designed to enhance your kurti-loving style. Let's embark on this journey of self-expression and creativity, celebrating the fusion of fashion and hair artistry.
1: The Classic Bun
The classic bun is a timeless hairstyle that exudes sophistication and elegance. This versatile look complements kurtis beautifully, allowing the neckline and detailing to take center stage. Here's how to create the perfect classic bun:
Steps to Create the Classic Bun:
- Brush your hair to remove any knots or tangles.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail at the desired height (low, mid, or high).
- Twist the ponytail and wrap it around its base to form a bun.
- Secure the bun with bobby pins or a hair tie.
- Use hairspray to set the style in place.
When to Choose the Classic Bun:
- Ideal for kurtis with intricate necklines or detailing.
- Perfect for formal events and festive occasions.
2: The Boho Braid
For kurti lovers with a bohemian flair, the boho braid adds a touch of free-spirited charm to your look. This relaxed and effortlessly chic hairstyle complements the laid-back vibe of casual kurtis. Here's how to achieve the boho braid:
Steps to Create the Boho Braid:
- Part your hair down the center or to one side.
- Take a section of hair near your forehead and start a loose braid.
- Incorporate small sections of hair as you braid.
- Secure the end of the braid with a hair tie.
- Pull out a few strands to create a relaxed, bohemian look.
When to Choose the Boho Braid:
- Ideal for casual and flowy kurtis.
- Perfect for outdoor events, day outings, or beachy vibes.
3: The Half-Up Half-Down Twist
The half-up half-down twist strikes the perfect balance between casual and put-together. This hairstyle allows you to showcase the beauty of your kurti while adding a touch of glamour with a subtle twist. Here's how to master the half-up half-down twist:
Steps to Create the Half-Up Half-Down Twist:
- Take a small section of hair from each side of your head.
- Twist each section and bring them together at the back.
- Secure the twisted sections with a hair tie.
- For added flair, you can wrap a small piece of hair around the hair tie to conceal it.
When to Choose the Half-Up Half-Down Twist:
- Ideal for kurtis with statement sleeves or intricate prints.
- Perfect for a stylish yet relaxed look for day or night.
4: The Side-Swept Waves
For a touch of romance and femininity, the side-swept waves are a perfect choice. This hairstyle frames your face beautifully and complements the flow of your kurti. Here's how to create the side-swept waves:
Steps to Create the Side-Swept Waves:
- Curl your hair using a curling wand or curling iron.
- Brush through the curls to create soft waves.
- Part your hair to one side.
- Sweep the majority of your hair to one side, letting the waves cascade over your shoulder.
- Secure with bobby pins if needed.
When to Choose the Side-Swept Waves:
- Ideal for kurtis with open necklines or asymmetrical cuts.
- Perfect for romantic dinners, date nights, or evening events.
5: The Messy Low Ponytail
Effortlessly chic and on-trend, the messy low ponytail adds a modern twist to traditional kurtis. This hairstyle is ideal for those who appreciate a casual yet stylish look. Here's how to achieve the messy low ponytail:
Steps to Create the Messy Low Ponytail:
- Gather your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Loosely secure with a hair tie.
- Pull out a few strands around your face for a messy effect.
- Tease the ponytail slightly for added volume.
- Optional: Wrap a small section of hair around the hair tie to conceal it.
When to Choose the Messy Low Ponytail:
- Ideal for kurtis with a contemporary or fusion twist.
- Perfect for casual outings, brunches, or shopping trips.
6: The Crown Braid
For an ethereal and regal look, the crown braid is a stunning choice that pairs beautifully with kurtis. This intricate hairstyle adds an element of grandeur to your overall appearance. Here's how to create the crown braid:
Steps to Create the Crown Braid:
- Part your hair down the center.
- Create two braids on either side of your head, starting from behind your ears.
- Bring each braid across the top of your head, securing with bobby pins.
- Cross the braids at the back and secure them with additional pins.
- Tuck the ends of the braids under each other for a seamless finish.
When to Choose the Crown Braid:
- Ideal for kurtis with high necklines or intricate back detailing.
- Perfect for weddings, formal events, or traditional celebrations.
Your style is a reflection of your personality, and the right hairstyle can enhance the beauty of your chosen outfit. Whether you're a fan of classic elegance, bohemian vibes, or modern chic, these six hairstyles offer a range of options for kurti lovers. At Kohsh, we celebrate the fusion of fashion and individuality, providing you with the perfect canvas to express your unique style. We hope these hairstyles inspire you to experiment, have fun, and embrace the artistry of hair fashion. Here's to unlocking your style and making every day a runway!